Dr. Alexander Wyrwoll LL.M.
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent and Trademark Attorney
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
My focusis on national and international intellectual property law including the obtaining and defending of technical and non-technical property rights, opposition, appeal and nullity procedures, infringement and freedom-to-operate opinions, and licensing agreements.
My clientsare active in the fields of automotive engineering, control engineering, hydraulics, gear construction and carriage, medical engineering, especially implantology and catheters, as well as aeronautics, hydraulic machines, thermal engineering, solar technology, and process engineering.
In my spare timeI practice triathlon, go sailing and skiing.
My training in short
- Studies of general mechanical engineering at Technical University of Munich and École Centrale de Lyon (France) with emphasis on construction, fluid and process engineering.
- Development engineer in automotive industry.
- Doctoral thesis at Technical University of Clausthal on the topic of integrating customers in product development processes.
- Master course "European IP Law" at Fernuniversität Hagen - Master of Laws (LL.M.).
- I have been working in the field of intellectual property law since 2001.
fax +49 89 54301-700, or by mail to Alexander Wyrwoll