Dr. Catharina Casper
- Ph.D. Clinical Neuroscience
- Patent Attorney
- European Patent and Trademark Attorney
- qualified as US Patent Agent
My focuslies on patent prosecution and opposition proceedings before the German and European Patent Offices, especially in the technical areas of Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals. Furthermore, my work also includes nullity and infringement proceedings as well as the drafting of expert opinions.
My clientsare predominantly companies in the fields of Pharmaceuticals, Medical Technologies and Biotechnology. In addition to that, I also support clients in the field of Automotive Technologies.
In my spare timeI actively play Judo and enjoy ski touring and horse riding.
My training in short
- 2010 - 2013 Ph.D. at University College London, United Kingdom
Area: Clinical Neurosciences, Generation of a cell model of Parkinson’s disease
- 2007 - 2010 Studies at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
Bachelor / Master, Focus: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Neurosciences and Physiology
- Active in the field of intellectual property law since 2013.
fax +49 89 54301-700, or by mail to Dr. Catharina Casper